Government Engineering College, Modasa was established in 1984 under the Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar in North Gujarat region with a view of strengthening the industrial development.
- The region consists of industrially potential areas of Aravalli, Panchmahal, Sabarkantha, Banaskantha, Mehsana and Patan district of Gujarat.
- The college is affiliated with Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.
- It is also recognized by an apex body in technical education, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- Our students are well accepted in different fields i.e. Industries, Academic and for Higher studies within and outside the country.
- Students as well as faculty members taking full advantage of expertise available within and outside the state in different discipline.